- Recent Searches & News
- Our Newsletter
- Ford Foundation appointed Elizabeth Alexander as Director of Creativity and Free Expression… more
- Primary Care Development Corporation named Louise Cohen as its new CEO… more
- The Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA) named Salvador Salort-Pons as its Director, President and CEO, effective October 15, 2015… more
- Con Edison appointed Kyle Kimball as its Vice President of Government Relations… more
- Natural History Museum LA named Dr. Lori Bettison-Varga as its new President & Director… more
- The Music Center in Los Angeles named Rachel S. Moore President and CEO… more
- The Brooklyn Museum named Anne Pasternak as its next Director… more
- Community Healthcare Network named Robert Hayes President & CEO… more
Nonprofits come first at Phillips Oppenheim.
We provide the highest level of executive search services to nonprofit organizations.
Phillips Oppenheim was founded in 1991 with the conviction that nonprofits deserve access to the best leaders from the business, public, and nonprofit sectors.
We help nonprofits and boards raise the leadership bar to advance their mission.