Foundations / Philanthropy
Philanthropy is about giving back and giving for; it is about legacy and our future.
Working internationally, nationally, regionally and locally, our clients support the arts, education, scientific research, health, community endeavors, human rights, social justice, education and a host of other causes.
We serve family, corporate, private and community foundations from across the philanthropic spectrum. Philanthropic grants support a broad range of programs, and our foundation clients include well-established and startup foundations.
Foundations have evolved into organizations with clear missions seeking to impact our world in concrete ways. Phillips Oppenheim has a long track record attract mission-driven leaders to foundations from a variety of nonprofit, public sector and business organizations.
We take your philanthropic mission to heart.
Our clients include:
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- Andy Warhol Foundation
- Arcus Foundation
- AT&T Foundation
- Atlanta Women's Foundation
- Atlantic Philanthropies
- Beldon Fund
- Benton Foundation
- Community Foundation of New Jersey
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Dibner Fund
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- Edna McConnell Clark Foundation
- Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation
- Evelyn and Walter Haas Jr. Fund
- Fairfield County Community Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Frey Foundation
- Gill Foundation
- James Irvine Foundation
- John & Mary R. Markle Foundation
- Joyce Foundation
- MacArthur Foundation
- Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
- Nathan Cummings Foundation
- New York Women's Foundation
- Overbrook Foundation
- Pew Charitable Trusts
- Pittsburgh Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Rockefeller Foundation
- John Templeton Foundation
- Vermont Community Foundation
- W. Alton Jones Foundation
- Wallace Reader's Digest Fund
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for
- Anthropological Research Inc.
Top of Page