We can go wherever our mind takes us. Organizations that support education enable that journey to take place.
Our clients include school advocates and policy think-tanks; education funders that make significant grants to schools and universities; preschool programs and independent schools; colleges, universities and institutes; youth, adult and continuing education organizations; libraries and research institutions; and organizations that support cultural programs and arts education.
We seek leaders who understand the unique character of our clients’ education mission, and the special constituencies that support our schools and institutions.
Advancing institutions that promote knowledge and understanding.
Our clients include:
- Adelphi University
- American Field Service
- The American University in Cairo
- Beginning with Children Charter School
- Brooklyn Kindergarten Society
- Bryn Mawr School
- Collegiate School
- Columbia University
- Council for Initiatives in Jewish Education
- Educational Alliance
- Empire State College
- Ethical Culture Fieldston School
- Georgetown University
- Groundwork, Inc.
- Horace Mann School
- Howard University
- Institute for Student Achievement
- Institute of International Education
- New York Academy of Art
- New York Law School
- Partnership for After School Education
- Phillips Exeter Academy
- Pratt Institute
- Riverdale Country School
- Rockefeller University
- Roland Park Country School
- The School for Field Studies
- Sesame Workshop
- Spence School
- Student Sponsor Partners
- University of Pennsylvania-Wharton
- School of Business
Top of Page